Nothing beats the delightful taste of wildcrafted dandelion vinegar, mixed in a salad dressing it really zings up your wild green salads. Make this dandelion vinegar recipe early in the Spring before the dandelions have started developing.
- 1 large jar with lid
- As many dandelions (root and leaves) as will fit in the jar
- Organic cider vinegar
- Thoroughly wash the dandelion leaves, and scrub the dandelion roots, then chop both into medium size pieces.
- Stuff a large jar with as much dandelion as you can get in or have to hand.
- Next simply pour cold organic cider vinegar until the dandelions are covered.
- Shake well, and leave in a cupboard for six weeks. You can leave it longer if you wish, then strain through an unbleached coffee filter into clean, sterilised jars.
Serves: Depends on the amount you make.