Masanobu Fukuoka’s one-straw revolution inspired Krishna Mckenzie to start his own organic farm in Auroville, Tamil Nadu, India.
In this interview he talks about the importance of nutritional cultural identity, wild food volunteer plants, soil fertility, bioregionalism and why wellbeing needs to be collective not individual self indulgence.
- Krishna Mckenzie’s Facebook page.
- Krishna Mckenzie’s website.
- TEDx Talk – Panchgani.
- TEDx Talk – Mayo College.
- Eat Local Week, Solitude Farm, Auroville.
- Documentary of Krishna’s work at Solitude Farm.
- Krishna’s band ‘Emergence’.
- Solitude Eco Music Festival.
- Solitude Farm Cafe Cooking Video.
- Jiddu Krishnamurti Biography.
- Brockwood Park School.
About Krishna McKenzie from Solitude Farm, Auroville, India
Krishna was born in England and has lived the last 26 years in the International township of Auroville, Tamilnadu, South India.
He started and runs Solitude Farm & Organic farm cafe. He is widely recognised for his work in permaculture, natural farming, local food and ‘Nutritional Cultural Identity’.
As well as a farmer he is also a successful musician & educator.