I rarely get in front of a camera or speak on podcasts. Yet last month my friend Chris Holland managed to persuade me to sit down with him for a chat.
Chris hosts the Talks With Tellers show. A programme where he asks guests to speak about the power of story to reconnect us with the ecosystem.
Yours truly (on this occasion) stupidly agreed.
Be warned. I don’t mince my words in this interview. For some unknown reason. I blame the rather large amount of coffee I had earlier, I just spoke my mind. I say some controversial things.
I do hope you get the gist of the interview and don’t judge me too much. Sometimes that old inner punk just can’t keep his trap shut!
Chris and I discuss:
– the importance of restoring vital connection to the ecosystem.
– why you are responsible for making change happen, not the government.
– teaching plants through the power of story.
– racist conservation NGOs.
– empowering self and community through sensory-based nature practices and more.
Listen To This Episode
Subscribe To The Podcast
- Edible and Medicinal Wild Plants of Britain and Ireland
- Chris Holland’s Website
- The Storytellers Playbook
- Stephen Corry CEO Survival International
- Survival International