Become a safe, confident and knowledgeable forager
You’ll receive fifteen in-depth PDF plant notebooks covering the past and present uses of wild plants as food and medicine. Each notebook includes:
- Multiple full-colour photos of each plant make identification easy.
- Discover the food and medicine uses of wild plants.
- Learn the folklore and plant stories.
- Includes delicious recipes.
- Know which part of the plant to use.
- When the best time to harvest is.
- In-depth nutritional profiles for each plant are covered.
- Cautions and contraindications – what you need to know if pregnant or on medication.
Foraging in Summer is delivered immediately as downloadable PDFs.
So you can keep them on your mobile device when you go out foraging.
No need to drain your monthly data package. And no need to be connected to the internet.
Just download the notebooks to your mobile, tablet or desktop and you’re ready to go.
What previous customers have said…
“The scope, scholarship, references and wonderful photographs make these notebooks a brilliant resource and a source of constant pleasure. Thank you.” – Lynne Friedli
“I have just started reading your wonderful notebooks. I have a small amount of knowledge and find your extensive writings absolutely absorbing.” – Mandy Conway
“I’m loving all the notebooks! Great quality images and fascinating histories of medicine, folklore, cookery.” – Angela Goddard
“An incredible asset to my foraging education!” – Liza Jasmina Stirling
“I’ve often heard people say they wish they could download Robin’s brain and I think this is the closest we’re going to get! The community and resources don’t disappoint. They are a real blessing.” – Adam Reeve
“My love of the plants and my interaction with them was given a massive boost by your knowledge. Your enthusiasm for the world around us is infectious, thank you.” – Pip Martin
About the Author
He established his wild food foraging school in 2008, and his foraging courses were recently voted #1 in the country by BBC Countryfile.
Robin is the creator of eatweeds.co.uk, which is listed in The Times Top 50 websites for food and drink.
He has travelled extensively documenting and recording the traditional and local uses of wild food plants in indigenous cultures, and his work has taken him to Africa, India, SE Asia, Europe and the USA.
Robin regularly appears on national and local radio and television. He has been recommended in BBC Good Food magazine, Sainsbury’s magazine as well as in The Guardian, The Times, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph etc.
- Join the Private Facebook Group
- How to Download PDF Files to Your Mobile Device
- Bramble Notebook – 2.55 MB
- Burdock Notebook – 2.95 MB
- Chickweed Notebook – 5.08 MB
- Elder Notebook – 3.08 MB
- Fat Hen Notebook – 1.47 MB
- Mallow Notebook – 8.71 MB
- Meadowsweet Notebook – 2.81 MB
- Mugwort Notebook – 2.25 MB
- Oxeye Daisy Notebook – 2.49 MB
- Rosebay Willowherb Notebook – 3.06 MB
- Samphire Notebook – 2.72 MB
- Scurvygrass Notebook – 2.48 MB
- Sea Aster Notebook – 1.92 MB
- Selfheal Notebook – 1.56 MB
- Yarrow Notebook – 2.81 MB