Before watching, please pause, breathe and relax.
This is a short, quiet film where I show you how to make plantain oil. Which I find deeply soothing for insect bites and stings. It is also great for inflamed skin rashes.
Did this video work for you?
I have tried to create a calm, slow vibe with no commentary, so you can experience a little peace out of the usual hustle and bustle of daily life.
Please leave your comments (either positive or negative) in the form below. Thanks.
And kindly share it with your people if you think it is worth it. The share buttons are below.
- 5 grams of dried plantain leaf (Ribwort or Greater)
- 200 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- glass bottle
Update After Reading The Comments
- Always dry the leaves as fresh ones have too much water and can make the oil rancid and at worst infected with botulism. See my botulism alert on this page.
- I air-dry the leaves using a herbal drying rack. You can also place the leaves on newspaper and let them dry that way.
- The oil lasts for about a year. I always make very small batches.