I love the flavour of Greater Plantain seeds (Plantago major). They have a mild, nutty taste.
Greater Plantain seed is also pretty high in calcium. This recipe makes a superb snack.
Greater Plantain Recipe Ingredients
- 1 handful of Greater Plantain
- 3 handfuls of Pumpkin seeds
- 3 handfuls of Sesame seeds
- Good splash of Tamari / Soy sauce
Greater Plantain Recipe Instructions
- Put your seed mix into a non-stick frying pan and toast the seeds lightly.
- Add a generous dash of Tamari or Soy sauce and coat the seed mix, allowing any excess Tamari / Soy sauce to evaporate.
- Turn out into bowls.
Serves: Use a snack