If you love hummus and love Wild Garlic also known as Ramsons (Allium ursinum), then you have got to try this Raw Wild Garlic Houmous Recipe. It will have you purring with delight.
Wild Garlic Houmous Recipe Ingredients
- 12 oz of sprouted chickpeas
- two -three handfuls of sunflower seeds that have been soaked overnight
- 1 small dried chilli ground up
- 1/2 tsp of ground cumin
- shredded Wild Garlic (adjust to your own taste preference)
- 2-3 tbsp tahini
- glugs of olive oil
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Wild Garlic Houmous Recipe Instructions
- Process the Wild Garlic leaves in a food processor.
- Then add the sprouted chickpeas, soaked sunflower seeds along with the chilli, cumin, tahini and process until smooth.
- Finally add in the lemon juice and a few glugs of olive oil, along with some salt and pepper.
- Voila! Enjoy with crudites or some warmed wholemeal pitta or an artisan bread.