Want to write for Eatweeds?
I’d love to have you!
With over 50,000+ unique visitors a month…
and a mailing list of 16,000+ newsletter subscribers…
… the Eatweeds community is the perfect place for you to build exposure for your writings on food, medicine and other uses of wild plants.
I accept bylined articles to be published on this blog.
Here’s what I am looking for…
100% original content (it cannot be posted anywhere else)
1000 – 3000 words (longer if you want)
Lots of photos, graphics etc.
Lots of examples
Why write for Eatweeds
- Inspire people to reconnect to plants.
- Share your unique voice and message.
- Share your bio underneath your article about who you are and what you do, including a photo of you, a link to your website and links to your social media.
- All articles get posted on eatweeds.co.uk and are sent out to 16,000 newsletter subscribers.
- You get exposure to the ever-growing foraging, wild medicine and plant lovers community.
- Articles must cite or reference the original source of information, especially when making claims (e.g. health).
Do you get paid?
Your payment is exposure not monetary
If you paid for an email promotion to 16,000 newsletter subscribers, the market rate varies between £20-£50 CPM (per 1000).
There are three types of post that work well
You share results – You will be sharing the results you achieved from the specific way of working with a wild plant. E.G. A novel way to cook in the wilds etc.
You share expertise – You will make recommendations to improve the readers’ abilities, that is based on your expertise in the field. E.G. How to use a wildflower key.
You share “how to” – You will show the readers how to execute a specific task, process, recipe. You will explain in detail the procedure, and show the readers how to do it themselves. E.G. How to make a wild medicine tincture.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Eatweeds audience, fill out the form below.