In this first episode of the Eatweeds Podcast wild food chef Paul Wedgwood from Edinburgh talks about making Garlic Mustard Dolmades (Alliaria petiolata). Research herbalist Monica Wilde takes us through the latest scientific findings on whether comfrey is safe to eat, is it? And finally Alex Laird from Living Medicine talks about the importance of using common plants found around you and in your kitchen for self care health care and to support your own path to wellbeing.
Listen To This Episode
Subscribe To The Podcast
- Apple/iPhone Users Click Here to Subscribe on iTunes
- Android users Click Here to Listen on Stitcher Radio
- Paul Wedgwood: Wild Dolmades Recipe
- Monica Wilde: Is Comfrey Safe To Eat?
- Alex Laird: Living Medicine
Image of Jack by the Hedge aka Garlic Mustard
Image of Comfrey
The picture below shows on the left Common Comfrey (Symphytum officinale), and on the right Russian Comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum)