The awesomely (is that a word) sweet wild strawberries are the perfect ingredient to make Wild Strawberry Vinegar. Far superior to cultivated varieties, these ‘little balls of nectar’ are quite simply, heavenly, and the end product is a deep rich red strawberry vinegar that turns ordinary salad dressings into something sensational.
Wild Strawberry Vinegar Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup of Wild Strawberries
- 1 cup of organic red wine vinegar
Wild Strawberry Vinegar Recipe Instructions
- Put the wild strawberries into a suitably clean jar, smash them up a bit with the end of a rolling pin so the juice starts showing.
- Pour in the red wine vinegar, and stir well.
- Cap or cover the jar and leave in a sunny place for 4 days. Shaking a couple of times a day.
- Strain through muslin then bottle.